all the lonely people where do they come from? all the lonely people where do they all belong?

03/04/10

2nd day complex..enough :(

Today..I feel mix up inside,I'm happy but when I'm not outside I feel sad..I hate my them for some reason..
They always make me sad,they love me but they always kills me inside..they always tell the truth to me,eventough it destroy me..
I don't know whether I should cry anymore or not..
This thought stress me out, it's too long to be strong enough..
I love you guys but why you don't understand me..it seems that I don't belong here.. Can I escape it?..
I'm not strong enough to handle this all problem.. It's too sorrow..
And I want someone to love me,to need me so badly.. I want someone to be nice and care so much to me.. That I feel I want to live..
I wish this day..is the only day..that I would feel this way..
But,today seems so wonderful and this kind of problem make it bad..:(

1 komentar: